Join Westminster Woods and other professionals in the River Lounge engage in purposeful conversation concerning senior living.
Join us for our complimentary dinner and informative medical discussion
“Advances in Cancer
Screenings & Therapies”
Hema Vankayala, MD
Dr. Hema Vankayala is a physician who is double board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology. She practices with Cancer Specialists of North Florida (CSNF) and sees her patients at the CSNF Fleming Island location.
Attendees will hear a short presentation by Dr. Vankayala on recent devel- opments in screenings for various types of cancer, as well as the latest therapies available for cancer treatment. After her presentation, Dr. Vankayala will be pleased to answer audience questions.
Dinner, admission and parking are complimentary.
Reservations are required. Call 904-203-6100 ext. 405
Canterfield of Clay County 1611 Winners Circle
(off Old Jennings Road) Middleburg, Florida
Registration required – https://www.eldersourceinstitute.org/events/age-sensitivity-in-person-2/
We cordially invite you to attend our
Where: Concorde I Building 3030 Hartley Road, Suite 290
Jacksonville, FL 32257
Please join us to learn more about:
- The reason that most estate plans do not work
- Probate — what it is and why everyone wants to avoid it
- The difference between counseling and word processing
- Ensuring that your assets will pass to your loved ones protectedfrom creditors and predators
- The true cost of an estate plan — or the lack thereof
- Maximizing your federal estate tax “coupon”
- Planning for special needs or disabled children
- The importance of funding and updating your plan
- Understanding the difference between your legacy and your estate
- Important considerations in selecting an estate planning attorney
- Storing legal documents so that they are accessible when neededSpace is limited! Call (904) 448-9978 to reserve your seat! www.cramerlawcenter.com
4th Saturday of Every Month
Refreshments Canterfield of Clay County 1611 Winners Circle (Old Jennings Road, behind St. Luke’s Catholic Church) Middleburg
Deanna Helms ARNP of Southeast Orthopedic
Network and support the Westside’s Seniors as we discuss fundraising opportunities and give back strategies for this underserved population.
Disability Sensitivity and Inclusion Training
Registration required – https://www.eldersourceinstitute.org/events/disability-sensitivity-and-inclusion-in-person/ElderSource- 10688 Old St Augustine Road
The Clay County Senior Adult Advocacy Council meets the second Thursday of every month at the Allegro on Highway 17 in Fleming Island. Business networking is from 8:30 to 9:00am with a continental breakfast served courtesy of the Allegro. The meeting will begin at 9am. Please contact Ernie Cohen at 904-710-5148 for more information.
Please save the date for a wonderful after hours with all of your local senior healthcare providers!
Enjoy delicious pizzas, hummus, veggies and dips and cocktails.
Sponsored by Arbor Terrace Ortega Assisted Living, APEX HHC, APEX Companion Care and VITAS.
RSVP by February 5 and receive an entry to win a gift card for $25 to Mellow Mushroom or one of 5 bottles of wine!