The Winsor of Ortega is hosting a fundraiser for Bouquets of kindness! They are a non-profit organization that takes gently used flower arrangements & bouquets to seniors in hospitals and rehabs or even in assisted living & memory care! They were recently given a van to help them gets the flowers to and from seniors but it needs a lot of work. I’ hoping that if you put this on your website, we will have a good turnout for her.
Join us for a fun flower arrangement class! There will be wine and hors d’oeuvres.
Please call Lisa @ 904-553-0505 to purchase tickets.
Group meets the 2nd and 4th Fridays every month.
Join us at Table 1 for a fun Monday tasting to benefit Beaches Dial-a-Ride! Tickets are only $25 per person and include two glasses of wine and heavy appetizers.
Call (904) 246-1477 or Dial A Ride office 281 19th Ave S. to purchase tickets
If you need additional information contact Nicole Wolfson (904) 994-9906 or email Nicolewo@aplaceformom.com
Join us for our monthly Memory Loss Support Group, the first Tuesday of each month.
The next Support Group dates are:
Tuesday, Sept 6th
Tuesday, October 4th
Tuesday, November 1st
Tuesday, December 6th
The support groups are open to the public and facilitated by Greg Trace with Silver Rehab.
A great time to network with old friends and make some new!
RSVP is kindly requested due to limited seating.
To reserve your seat, please contact me, Jean Wanta
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904 735 1320
The Clay County Senior Adult Advocacy Council meets the second Thursday of every month at the Allegro on Highway 17 in Fleming Island. Business networking is from 8:30 to 9:00am with a continental breakfast served courtesy of the Allegro. The meeting will begin at 9am. Please contact Ernie Cohen at 904-710-5148 for more information.
Join us for a special program on all things Medicare. This program will benefit current beneficiaries as well as future users of the Medicare. AMedicare Made Clear booklet will be provided at the time of the program. This is free and open to the public and is meant for educational purposes only.
Library Associate Senior
South Mandarin Branch Library
288-6385 Ext. 236
We cordially invite you to attend our “Truth About Estate Planning” Workshop
Upcoming Dates and Times Evening: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Thursday, August 10, 2017 or Thursday, October 11, 2017
Morning: 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Tuesday September 12, 2017 or Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Where: Concorde I Building 3030 Hartley Road, Suite 290
Jacksonville, FL 32257
Please join us to learn more about:
- The reason that most estate plans do not work
- Probate — what it is and why everyone wants to avoid it
- The difference between counseling and word processing
- Ensuring that your assets will pass to your loved ones protected from creditors and predators
- The true cost of an estate plan — or the lack thereof
- Maximizing your federal estate tax “coupon”
- Planning for special needs or disabled children
- The importance of funding and updating your plan
- Understanding the difference between your legacy and your estate
- Important considerations in selecting an estate planning attorney
- Storing legal documents so that they are accessible when neededSpace is limited! Call (904) 448-9978 to reserve your seat! www.cramerlawcenter.com
ALF Core training classes on July 10 11th and 12th and August 11 12th 14th in North Jacksonville . Contact Terry Cook at 904-586-2343 for more information.Terry Cook LPN
TAC Educational Services LLC
cell – 863-221-1529
Networking Meeting. Breakfast provided